Monday, January 3, 2011

BALANCE.....

BALANCE        (2011)

BALANCE... is my resolution/focus for the year of 2011...I've also come across a new 'international' challenge blog, via my friend Tina who is on their DT...SCRAPPASSION very first challenge is:
"Create a layout in VINTAGE style and choose a personal word for yourself which will be your key word or focus for 2011".
 So, you will see that I was truly inspired...The photo was taken at Milford Sound on New Years Day 2000. That is when I remember last having a truly balanced lifestyle. My priority in 2011 year is to get physically healthy again - for me that means more (bush?) walking and eating better food. I also need to concentrate on my new business venture "Mazz's Munchkins" as so far I only have 2 little munchkins on a part time basis - and that will not pay the bills!! {any (no cost)suggestions, particularly re the blog would be most greatfully received and considered } Of course my scrap booking is also an important part of my emotional, social and recreational well being :)  I have used the following supplies for this LO : Kaisercraft pps (Lush collection), flowers and rhinestones; vintage butterfly received in a recent swap from SamIam - thanks Sam - you ROCK; Bella! Chipz chippie painted with Croco crackling & Ranger Crackle accents; cuttlebug flowers; MM vintage brads; Sprinkles flowers; DMC thread for stitching; Adornit alphas; MME quote; Kaszazz stamp & vellum quotes; texture paste under the photo; mesh; the 'Kiwibird tag' is off a toy kiwi I received from a baby shower in 1990; kiwi dye cut from stash, unknown..all the best for 2011..everybody, thanks so much for looking








4 comments:

Tina Connolly said...

Oh Mazz, this is fantastic! I LOVE the lacing effect! And the quotes you've used are perfect for this.
A suggestion for more munchkins...maybe ask at the local schools if you can put an ad in their newsletter. Also maybe look for playgroups in your area, and put the word out. (Our local paper lists when playgroups meet and a contact number)
Have a great day,
Hugs
Tina

2amscrapper said...

gorgeous layout and wonderful word choice! Happy New Year! Helene

Gwendolyn said...

The Australian girls are quick! So cool! Really love this one! Thanks for participating! Love all the details!

Hugs Gwendolyn

Elina Stromberg said...

This page is truly inspiring. A well selected word and great journaling & quotes.
Hoping to see you again at Scrappassion International blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY