There are quite a few reasons I decided to scrap this LO, firstly because I've been waiting for what seems for ever to be inspired on how to scrap these specific photos...my mum was just so gorgeous at age 17, (in my opinion of course, she still is at age 71 lol)...When I saw the May 'white with a twist' challenge colours
over at Scrapping Outback, I knew at once this was the right time! In addition its mother's day here tomorow and I really wanted to say "I love you mum' in a scrap LO which I will eventually give her...Products used: Kaiser, G45 and stash pps; ScrapFX Chipboard title covered in "sparkly fluff"; Martha Stewart scallop & EK Success edge punches. The EK success edge is treaded with 'stash' ribbon; There are 4 handmade flowers - 2 from swaps, 1 made by Jeanelle @ TLC crafts and the top left hand one (with the pearly heart centre) is made by me! There are a few close-ups below too.I've also used Prima Vintage flowers; have also managed to combine a few other challenges at the same time, so I just know for certain this was 'meant to be' :)
- Show Us your Stuff - May Challenge #1 - Handmade items & Trims, ribbons and lace!!
- Southern Girls' Challenge - "Lets's hear it for the girls"
- Bird is the Word: April 10th - Challenge word is "forever"
- SamIam blog sketch challenge - I wanna win the handmade-eye-candy!!YOU can buy some too LOL
- The Boxx - Scrapper's Challenge #15 - use more than one copy of the same photo on your LO
- Artfull Crafts - "Family and Friends"!