Saturday, July 2, 2011

P&S UR my AMAZING gift


P&S UR my AMAZING gift
 When I saw the colours I just couldn’t wait to get started on this month’s Scrapping Outback white with a twist colours! And then I saw the challenge over at Bird Is the Word is to use the word amazing…so it all just fell into place – I’ve used the July sketch from Purple Pumpkin coz I not only love the sketch, but also their cute buttons (and other candies) that I’ve applied to this LO.
 In addition to all this, I just skyped these ‘amazing precious gifts’ this morning, so they were fresh in my mind. I love my beautiful grand daughters so much, and although I didn’t spend nearly enough time with them last month, we had a great time together and our relationship has blossomed.
    
The base pp came out of my stash and I have no idea where it came from – I just loved the ‘purple’ and had to use it.  the 'expanded foam' under the photo is wine bottle packaging; The butterflies are Prima and the chipboard letters in the title are Sassafras that were left over from one of Trudy Harrison’s Scrapping Outback kits. I just LOVED this challenge and its BLISS being able to use technology LOL – have a great weekend everyone {hugs} Mazz










8 comments:

Sue said...

I love this LO. The colours, the layers, just everything is fabby.

Vicky Varvadouka said...

I love the embellishments you used! They are yummy! I like the bright and fun colors! Great job!Thanks for playing along at BITW!

Leanne J said...

wow..what colour.. and awesome embellies..yay. thanks for joinin in....

Dolly B said...

Love those colours together, the blue really gives it a lift and what a lovely pic

Cheers
Mary x

Belinda said...

Lovin' the purple and blue and the PP Panda Button looks just perfect!! Thanks for playing. :-)

Susanne said...

Love the purpley goodness of this page - nice!

Unknown said...

Fantastic take on the sketch at PP!! Your gorgeous embellishments are perfect for this layout! Thanks for joining in at PP :))xx

Anne P said...

Oh, super cute, lover your colours and all the layers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY