Sunday, September 25, 2011

...sharing...

 "Within the embrace of family, we discover the sharing of life's most precious legacy: love, be loved, listening, laughter, sadness & joy" (unknown)...

This photo is of my sister Carmel & her gorgeous family, taken in their back yard in Albany, New Zealand, just prior to attending a wedding.  I’m so in love with these Authentic pps that I had to scrap them again this month J  for the first Authentic Colour challenge. Here’s the palette for September:


  I have “lifted” this LO (with permission from ScrapMatts) as it is their criteria for their challenge this month.  The original LO was created by Kerry Murray; of course her style is so inspirational and amazing!!  - If you would like to see what I totally aspire to - just go look at Kerry’s blog by clicking this link - this LO is so amazing I just had to try! Since I didn’t have that c/b fence, I’ve used a Tim Holtz die instead.
From ...sharing...

Other challenges I’m entering with this LO are:
v     The Boxx (fortnightly challenge) – leaves, the word ‘day’ and a bow of some sort)
v     Bird is the Word (current challenge word is SHARE)

Supplies used:
v     Pps: Authentic "Unique" , "Rare", "Gifted" and "Special"
v     Adhesives: Helmar (V2, 3D liquid glue dots, 450 quick dry and Super-Tac)
v     Chipboard: ScrapMatts (butterflies and flourish)
v     Pen : Sakura Jelly Roll to colour the butterflies (sky star blue)
v     Cardstock: Bazzill (cream & blue)
v     Mist: water and perfect pearls mixture
v     Flowers & leaves: purchased at My2Angels and Mad About Scrapping
v     Punch: Martha Stewart (corners and edges)
v     Other: Organza ribbon (bow); mixed alpha stickers

I do hope you’re having a lovely sunny sunshine day, as we are here in Beenleigh, SE Queensland. “Perfect day in paradise” as my DH quotes J TFL








10 comments:

Dolly B said...

Gorgeous Mazz, love the colours and the delicate little flowers, just beautiful

Hugs
Mary x

Sue said...

Really lovely Mazz.

Lizzyc said...

Hi. this is gorgeous.. i love those papers too, and you have some amazing cutting out on here... well done on the challenges. and i love the quote too...

Vicky Varvadouka said...

I love how you lifted Kerry's layout! Great job! And i love the fussy cutting!Thanks for playing along at BITW!

Jasmine S said...

There is so much to see on this page, it is just beautiful. I love your fussy cutting (you have a lot of patience) and great details.

Misty said...

What a gorgeous layout! I love how you've incorporated the colors in the challenge here.

-Misty
Authentique Design Team

Tifany said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for playing along in Authentique Paper's Color Challenge!

-Tifany
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
{Authentique Paper DT Coordinator}

Cathy said...

WOW such a beautiful page Mazz.. love all the fussy cutting and beautiful detail!! Thanks for sharing your creation at BITW :))

Chloe said...

Gorgeous! Such amazing fussy cutting!! thanks for playing along at BITW :-)

Ella Swan said...

Stunning layout! LOve all the fussy cutting!! Thanks for playing along at Bird is the Word!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY