Friday, December 16, 2011

Time together…

This is the photo I received for Geli’s LO swap….the photo is of my friend Sam’s in-laws with a fairly self explanatory title J  The inspiration came from Scrapping Outback’s December sketch, set by the awesome, talented Jules :
  I’m hoping that by the time you read this Samantha will have received her wee present with this LO inside...Merry Christmas Sammie J
Love’ n hugs’ for everyone to have a fabulous, safe and happy Christmas and an even brighter 2012 xxx Mazz
Supplies used:
C/s: Bazzill
Pp: Bo Bunny
Tim Holtz (Ideology clock pieces and flower dies)
MME (transparency, die cuts and c/b flowers)
A2Z chipboard (Time)
Dhoo Dhads (together)
Versacolor ink
Diamond Dust and small metal flower centres (My2Angels)
Glimmer Mist (Key Lime Pie)
Ranger Glossy Accents
Kaiser alpha stickers
Doily & ribbon (unknown)

4 comments:

Samijo72 said...

Thanks Marie...my family loved the page and it will be going back to England with them as a Christmas Gift but they don't know it yet. I have been crazily busy doing other pages for the family and you have just lightened my load for this one. Merry Christmas Mazz and looking forward to seeing you over the New Year! Sami xxx

Samijo72 said...

Thanks Mazz...the family love the page and so do I. I wish you a Merry Christmas and safe New Year!

Sami
xxx

Dolly B said...

Wow how special is that, your layout going all the way to England! Love the title, and you have done a lovely job. How nice you girls can all get together at Geli's. Maybe we can get to meet at next years Scrapbooking Convention in Brissy :)
Have a wonderful weekend and a Magical and happy Christmas and all good things in the New Year
Hugs
Mary x

Marilyn said...

Surely she will love it, Mazz! This is a lovely gift!! Thanks for playing along us at Bird is the Word!!
Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY