Tuesday, March 6, 2012

4 layouts to share...

...Daddy's Girls...
Tonight I thought I would share 4 layouts that I completed weekend before last, for the Scrap Sanity "feeling sketchy" cyber crop. Yes, the layouts are all based on sketches, plus a couple of other criteria.
...celebrating at Blitza...
Challenge#1 - "celebrate at Blitza" LO celebrating DS#2's 21st birthday at an Italian restaurant in Auckland last June. Using Charms Creations orange star and Kutalicious acrylic fence.

 I recently learned the brick masking tecnique at Scrapping Outback classes.

...Live, Love, Soar...
Challenge#2 - "Live, Love, Soar" LO of DS#2 sporting his amazing blue mohawke ata wedding in Rarotonga in November LOL. The challenge was to "get messy" so I 'accidentally on purpose spilt 1 ½ cups of strong coffee on the background kraft cardstock and using 'scraps' of Bo Bunny (mama-razzi);  Twiddley Bits vintage key and the vintage clock charm is from Scrap Matrix and the vintage wings charm is from my2angels.  

I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out, after learning the technique only the week prior in a Sunday class at my2angels.
...Play...
Challenge#3 - "Play" (round and round theme) - LO is of my gorgeous grandson (yep I'm a biased Nana LOL) playing on the jungle gym at Westfield, September 2011. 

 Used Cosmo Cricket pp; chippie circles designed by Rachelle Minett; the butterfly is Scrap FX ; Candy Eye Magic mushrooms and Purple Pumpkin button.
Challenge#4 - "Daddy's Girls" (colour me happy)

I must admit I didnt like these Sassafras pps when I first saw them, but I'm glad I had them in my stash, as you can see they had perfect colours for this challenge LOL - the doilies are Prima packaging; both butterflies from Candy Eye Magic and the beautiful heart from Lime Tree Creations, chippy title is A2Z Scraplets

Thanks so much for popping over ....that's all for today..
I definatly have more to come...just waiting for the weather to stop being so "random" so I can get some photos taken and uploaded for you.

I do hope you're having a great start to the week.

Stay safe, specially if you're affected by the awful Australian Flood crisis.

{hugs'n'hearts}  Mazz xxxxx

3 comments:

Sue said...

All lovely LOs. I love the last one particularly.

Nay and Gilly said...

Awesome LO's MAzz!! esp love the play one :))
luv Renee

Dolly B said...

They are all awesome Mazz, not sure which one I like the best. I know what you mean about the weather

Hugs
Mary x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY