Thursday, May 24, 2012

Christening...

G'day, here's another LO today for my book "all about me" over at the Boxx group :)
I decided to keep the A4 size LO's for this book.
 I also decided to take up the Twiddleybitz’ May Baby Recipe challenge
criteria:
*At least ONE baby photo {check}
*At least TWO pieces of Twiddleybitz {check}
*At least THREE pieces of patterned paper {check)
*At least FOUR flowers – {check}
 I simply misted the Twiddleybitz fairy blossom  (bottom left), let it dry then mounted it up with liquid glue dots for dimension.
I’ve used the Boxx May sketch for the design of the LO.
This LO is also for the (NZ) Southern Girls challenge#45 – use a die cut or punch – I’ve used Nestabilities dies to make my little flowers J
Supplies:
Twiddleybitz chipboards ( flower bottom left & butterfly & corner frame); Fancy Pants (Love Birds – love dots) and Sandylion (Radiator Springs) and Jenni Bowlin studio (Love song & floral) pps; Authentique Petite Type circle alphas; blue Signo gel pen; Tim Holtz distress powder (broken china) and glimmer mist (turquoise blue);Versa color inks (sky blue and brown); Helmar 450 quick dry and scrap dots adhesives;  Ranger crackle accents; Heidi Swapp pins; Mazz’s home-made flowers; vintage lace.
Thanks so much for looking today...please dont forget to leave me a message to let me know you've visited - you will make me VERY happy
 

4 comments:

Dolly B said...

This is lovely Mazz, love the chippy corner and fussy cutting

Cheers
Mary x

Susanne said...

Stunning page - the color palette is a bit unexpected but so very gorgeous.

Samantha said...

What a Eye catching colour combo!! really a beautiful match for a such a beautiful photo! really love your fuss cutting, one of my pet hates...lol i just can't do it, but you truely shine with those tricky bits, LOVE this layout! so so JOY! {HUGS}

angelic crafter said...

Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge. your colours are great and the diecuts you have used work so well. A lovely keepsake layout. XOX Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY