Wednesday, May 23, 2012

dreams come true...

Hi everyone, The photo on this LO is of my immediate family, taken at my parents' Golden weddinig anniversary -hence the use of 'gold' colours...to me its amazing to be married that long...
...50th Wedding Anniversary 2/9/61 - 2/9/11...
 There was 1 great-grandson missing that night and there's been another grandaughter born since...I dare say the family is just getting bigger and better !!! You can see I've been playing with paint again, as well as microbeads and our new sewing machine :)
 I've created this LO firstly to be included in my book "all about me" over at the Boxx group.
 I've designed the LO using the Dusty Attic May sketch challenge – the only criteria is to use Dusty Attic products !!
I usually purchase my Dusty Attic chippies from Scrapping Outback here.
Also submitting for "Scrap Your Crap" challenge#65 - to use Chipboard :)
I've used supplies from One of the May Scrapping Outback’s DT kits – this one is by the infamously talented Alicia Barry – btw I managed to afford this by spending the BONUS dollars I received in April – just because I uploaded my Lay Outs into the SO April challenge gallery…you can receive up to $22 bonus dollars this month…just visit THIS LINK.
I made the flowers myself from the cardstockyahoo
Bazzill cardstock; Authentique (Genuine-“True”) pp; Dusty Attic chipboard (part of DA0547 Wrought Iron Trim set, title word dreams part of DA0386 Mini Words and DA0469 Fancy Trim set#3); sewing machine stitching; Jo Sonja’s paints (Ultramarine deep blue and Napthol red light); Reeves Acrylic colour (gold); Carl punch (butterfly); Nestabilities (yellow & blue flowers home made by Mazz); Helmar 450 quick dry adhesive; double sided foam tape; ribbon; stick pins; Stamp Effects Micro beads (metallic gold); Making Memories ink (gold);  Hero Arts embossing powder (clear); Watermark stamp pad (dazzle); Stamp-It Ancient Golds Embossing Powder (enchanted); Ranger liquid pearls (gold pearl); Artee Supplies embossing powder (gold); unknown alpha stickers; blue Tombow pen.
Thanks so much for poppin' over...please leave me a message to let me know you've been - coz that really makes me extra happy LOL   yahoo 

5 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

What a fab layout. Love the use of the gold to underline the event.
Thanks for laying along at SYC

Martine said...

beautiful LO! love the rich colors and all the layers and details! glad you played along with us at SYC!

norine said...

Wow, this is an amazing layout!! I love the curled, distressed edges!! Great job!! Thanks for joining us at SYC!!

Channa said...

Such a very nice layout, i am loving the style. Great work, thank you so much for joining us at SYC!
Channa

Nitasha said...

Awesome layout! And fab use of chipboard! Thank you so much for joining us at SYC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY