Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sweet...

Gidday all...today the LO I'm sharing is different to the ones you would usually see from me...and even though I was totally out of my comfort zone, I had heaps of fun playing with it.
MTC age 6 months

Its smaller than usual (11x8.5") and there's heaps of white space which is one of the criteria for The Boxx’s Fortnightly challenge: 9 May to 22 Mayset by DT member Leanne Allinson.  The remaining criteria is : Paint, Four (4) different patterned paper manufacturers, Multiple photos, Finally a banner for which I’ve literally used scraps of ribbons in the 4 colours (down left hand side).

I'm also adding this LO to my "book of me" for the Group “all about me”– over at the Boxx – that's not technically challenge – its something I’ve always been meaning to do...and since I have a 'big' birthday this year, I think this is as good a time as any :)
I'm also submitting this challenge for Scrapping Outback’s May sketch challenge – set by DT member Tina Connolly. BTW If  you get a chance you should pop over to the SO gallery and see the AMAZING LO's created by the talented Scrapping Outback Design Team members 
 AND thirdly: the TwiddleyBitz May colour challenge (beautiful soft colours of pink, light green, white and yellow) from Design Seeds

Criteria: Inspiration from the colour palette, TWIDDLEYBITZ CHIPBOARD and use the word SWEET somewhere on your project.  I've used these because I was really lucky to win the title Sweet, butterfly and flower from Scrap Sanity for my entry in their last CyberCrop "Creative Colour Spectacular - Challenge 3".
I think the reason I got so messy was because of the paint and gesso - the patterns are a result of the prima mask I imprinted in the gesso while it was still wet LOL
Supplies:
Bo Bunny (country garden), Fancy Pants (about a girl), Cosmo Cricket (salt air), Rusty Pickle (pirate princess) and K & Company edge cut-out; My2angels Silver Pink Rose Charming Chain and baby shoe charm; Prima floral mask; Rico Design artist molding gel; TWIDDLEYBITZ CHIPBOARD (Sweet title, flower and butterfly); Charms Creations lollipop, Helmar adhesives, Kindy glitz (pink and crystalina); Rusty Pickle pink button; Ranger liquid pearls (white opal); miscellaneous scraps of pp, ribbon, lace and raffia; green staples.
Well that's another Tuesday over ! I went for a 3rd interview for a job today...I haven't heard whether I got it yet but I've been quite hopefull since its down to the last 2..so my fingers are crossed for this one. I really would love to be part of their team :)  So, until next time. happy scrapping...{Hearts 'n' hugs} Mazz xxx

3 comments:

Leanne said...

This LO is so gorgeous Mazz! Thank you so much for joing in..x

Pearl Maple said...

Great page Mazz, the colours textures and mix of white space is a cool combination.

Lizzy Hill said...

Hi Mazz, Lizzy Hill here...Sharon said you are joining the flower swap...but I haven't heard from you? I'm going to send out next month's info this week....email me at zilmotill@dodo.com.au:):):)...& I hope you got that job! ...& this LO is great...LOVE the bg work:):):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY