Wednesday, October 31, 2012

like a TROPICAL paradise

"The world is but a canvas to the imagination" Henry David Thoreau
Good evening everyone...yes as promised a LO created for close off in less than 2 hours !  Yes just getting in my the hair of my chinny chin chin LMAO....The colour theme over at Orange Paperie & Co. this month is "going tropical" hence the title and inspiration for the LO. I just adore tropo colours!!  I'm also using some awesome "Words or Whatever" chipboard for the sketch challenge over at WOW.
My apologies for the pics, but taken under bad light, coupled with flash,  just doesn't do the LO justice - I'm really very happy with the result with the tropo colours, fussy cutting and dimension.
The photos of my precious grandaughters in this LO were taken by my DS while on family holiday in NZ last year.
 I just love the details of the 'drops' and clear water in the photos.
  Hopefully my next LO wont be so near to closing time - its for the Top 50 Amazing race - due Monday 5th November...
Supplies used:
Prima pps (Animal Bash and Zephyr Collection); Prima flowers and leaves (Zephyr) ; my2angels birdcage charm and frog pin;Stampendous embossing powder (shabby pink); Embossit ink (clear); Words or Whatever chipboard flourish (WOW183 flourish10); Dimensional Magic; Versa colour ink (peony and canary); stamp-it embossing ; We R Memory Keepers title (Tropical); Provo Craft Alphabittees; Eye Candy Magic Fimo bird pin and clouds; powder (clear); Lime Tree Creationscrochet flower; Crafter’s Workshop template (Chevron); Matisse impasto medium; Adirondack Dabber (pearl and pink sherbet); gesso primer; Perfect Pearl mists (mandarin); Glimmer Mist (tiger lily); Signo gel pens; Helmar 3d Scrap dots.
WOW! that's October over, so here's wishing you a happy November 2012...hugs'n'hearts...Mazz xxx
 
 

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wowsers Mazz!!! Loooove this!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY