Sunday, November 4, 2012

Soccer Rocks...


Paige & the Hibiscus Coast soccer team, Winter season 2011

This is “stop 6” over at The Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Amazing Race. 
 
For the check in for South America I chose Brazil.  I decided to create a LO based on soccer because of Brazilians’ love of the game.  The photos are of my older DGD playing soccer during the 2011 winter season.
The criteria to be included in the Brazil LO are as follows:
1 .Use drops/splashes of something on your page to represent the beautiful waterfalls of Brazil –you can see the drops and splashes (I blew through a straw)
2. Use a flag of some sort to join in with the Soccer mania of Brazil (3 top left)
3. Use some bling to get dressed up for Carnival celebrations. (orange flower with mocrobeads)
The ‘faux coral’ that I made out of the chipboard circle is inspired by a technique taught by the beautiful, talented Sandrine, and blowing through a straw taught by the amazing brilliant (and beautiful ) Rachelle both over at Scrapping Outback and I love it. 

Supplies used:
Crate Pp (Sweet Branch Collection); Glimmer Mists (turquoise blue, tutti fruiti, heirloom gold, tiger lily); distress ink refill (peeled paint); micro-beads (clear and green); ScrapWare chip board (circle journal bits and scallop edge); dimensional magic, gesso; Lincraft and Helmar adhesives; Versa Color ink (pinecone); Paper House transparency (title and soccer balls); Kaiser alpha stickers; Amazing Race kit black & white felt button;  A lil Somethin’ flags; My2angels sports pin (howz that).
 Next week …stop # 7 – Africa J  Thank you so much for popping over, please leave a message to say you stopped and peaked J  Hugs’n’hearts   Mazz xxxx
 

1 comment:

Sandrine Dawes said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!! I wish I could come to one of Rachelle's classes, it looks like so much fun!!! Thanks for the links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY