Tuesday, January 22, 2013

LOVE & you shall be loved

Hi all,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope you're all having a great 2013 and you're all happily scrapping away!
 I realise it's been a while since I posted and since I've just finished this LO for a work colleague's birthday present (this is the only photo I could get my hands on of her lol) I thought I'd enter the January sketch over at Purple Pumpkin.
Along with the really cute Purple Pumpkin Owl button, I've used Kaisercraft "Secret Admirer Collection" pps and collectables; My2angels flowers (covered in Tim Holtz Stickles; as well as my2angels charming pin and wedding pin.

Well I have to admit I've been flat out - working full time again - after a long break although I'm thoroughly enjoying the challenges.

Take care everyone - hugs'n'hearts  Mazz xxx


8 comments:

Dolly B said...

Great take on the sketch Mazz, that owl is a bit cute
Mary x

Lili Sulastri said...

Very pretty layout, Mazz.

Susanne said...

Oh those red touches pull your eye perfectly in a diagonal across the photo - splendid page!

Judith said...

Beautiful layout. Love that owl button. Thanks for playing with us at Purple Pumpkin this month.

Ella Swan said...

What a pretty page! Thanks for playing along at Purple Pumpkin!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Purple Pumpkin.

Vicky Varvadouka said...

What a precious moment to scrap about! Beautiful work!!Thanks for playing along at PP!

Unknown said...

So sweet and memorable..thanks for playing along at PP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY