Monday, May 20, 2013

It’s the little things

 
Today you are you- that is truer than true; there is no one alive who is youer than you” – Dr. Seuss.
These photos are of a cyber/scrapper friend who simply adores Dr.Seuss and while in NZ a few years ago, I sent her this “Cat in the Hat” soft toy. 
At the time I asked her to take these photos so ‘one day’ I would scrap them.  Anyways, Sam’s blog inspired me when pondering the ‘black, red & white’ criteria for “Sarah’s After 5” challenge over at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia’s May Life in full Colour Cyber Crop and I’m hoping Sam will be as happy as I am with the result.
 
 
Supplies used:
Rachelle Minett designs chipboard title; Bo Bunny (enchanted) and Bella Boulevard (the littlest things) pps; Bazzil cardstock; Prima vintage trinket; Cat in the Hat ribbon; Lizyjose on Zibbett bling trim; Want 2 scrap flourish; EK Success punches; Kaiser & Manor House Creations flowers; Dylusions stencil; Glimmer mist (lobster); Momento (lady bug), Adirondack (earthtones) & VersaMark Dazzle (champagne) inks; red pearl and black Utee; Helmar adhesives; staples; black gel pen
Thanks so much again for popping over here....have a great week, huge hearts 'n' hugs Mazz xxx

3 comments:

Dolly B said...

What a cool layout, love the ribbon and the photo is to cute. I think your friend will love your layout of her and I love that saying
Mary x

Samantha said...

Huge Hello Mazz! OMG! What an AWESOME Layout!! I am totally stunned! I really love who you have used all these textures and the layers! Oh how I love all the Layers!!Thank you so much Mazz for all your encouragement and wonderful support, You are an Amazing Cyber/Scrappen Friend I feel truly blessed to have been able to share all we have through this wonder of technology :} Love & HUGS!!!! MWAH! Beautiful Lady!!!!XXXOOOO

sarah martin said...

Awesome page Mazz. I love all of your awesome details. And what a great story of scrappy friendship between two gorgeous ladies. Thanks for doing my challenge x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY