Friday, May 17, 2013

PRECIOUS Memories

PRECIOUS loved and treasures MEMORIES
I’ve created this LO for the May challenge over at OrangePaperie & Co, where the criteria is monochromatic and ‘negative' space.
This was really tough for me, as you can imagine, since I just want to fill up as much space as possible on a page LOL
I’ve tried to keep to the ‘burnt’ orange/rustic brown colours – blending Old Rose versa colour and Tim’s tea dye (note the orange hue) distress inks round the edges and over the stencil. (Thanks Rach for the idea in SO’s class last week
Other supplies used:
Bo Bunny (Little Miss) pps; my2angels bird on a swing charm, Rustic Brown Precious Memories Charming Buttons and gardenias; Finnabair metal flowers; Martha Stewart edge punch; Crafter’s Workshop reverse chicken wire stencil; ribbons; Helmar adhesives.


Thanks to the team over at Orange Paperie for the awesome challenge; thanks all for popping over xxx  Hugs ‘n’hearts xxx Mazz xxx

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love it Mazz, such a beautiful page, Love the colours you have chosen and what you have done with the banner. Fantastic take!! Thanks for joining in.

Dolly B said...

Hi Mazz, so good to see you joining us over at Orange Paperie and your layout is Gorgeous, you have done a beautiful job with the challenge. Love your banner and clusters and the little touch of bling. I am like you and find it hard to stop adding to my layout, but the white space looks great
Mary x

Jo said...

Hey there Mazz! I love the colour scheme you've used and the stamping and inking look amazing. And I love clusters so I'm a real fan of this page :) Thanks for playing xx

Annette Edmonds said...

What a beautiful page Mazz, so love the colours you chose, thanks for playing along with us this month hugs xo

Helen Wallace said...

Absolutely beautiful work....love these tones and the banner :)

Kim Ewins said...

Nice work Mazz...fab take on this months May challenge....love your colour choice. Thanks for joining in the fun at OP&C
:)

Julene Matthews said...

Pretty layout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY