Saturday, May 24, 2014

RevHead


RevHead Lee Left with Daigo Saito (right)

One of my long-time cyber friends, the lovely talented Lizzy Hill recently created an AMAZING LO for Off the Rails Scrapbooking DT, and since I’ve been in the mood lately to create ‘boy’ LO’s I decided to take part in their May challenge which is simply to use “chipboard" in the LO.  I really love creating with chipboard – especially since I learnt so much all those years ago at Chipboard High School with the DT over at Scrapping Outback.

I found this photo of my DS (left) on Facebook at a Drifting car meet – which inspired the paper choice and supplies.

Needless to say, DS is right into cars, well anything with motors actually and always has been as seen in last week’s LO…he also totally admires Daigo Saito, the Japanese professional drifting driver!  You can see the "beast drifter" right here: https://www.drifted.com/daigosaito-jzx100/


The Chipboard title ‘RevHead’ has been dry embossed in my Cuttlebug and covered with Viva Croco crackling (again)…its fun getting messy with this medium, although I can't imagine getting messy with the black grease and oil that DS does - LOL!
Supplies used:

Kaisercraft (On the move collection) papers, stickers and die cut; Martha Stewart edge punch; Scrap FX wordlets c/b (Rev Head) and Twiddleybitz c/b teeny cogs; my2angels’gear cogs, ball and chain, compass charm & Pennzoil embellishment; Couture Creations mesh die; TCW Punchinella mask; Viva Décor Ferro Metal Effect Graphite ; Washi tape; up-cycled Mitsubishi car key; Helmar adhesives.

Well, that's all for today, believe it or not, I DO HAVE ANOTHER LO for May that I hope to have up in the next couple of days so please watch this space !!  Thanks for popping over and until next time... Hugs 'n' hearts xxx Mazz xxx

4 comments:

Dianne H said...

Fantastic Boy layout Mazz. Loving the detail and variety on the page as well as the colours

Lizzy Hill said...

LOL... Thanks for the shout out .... But YOU are the clever one... magical Mazz is what I'm dubbing you......just an amazing take on our Off The Rails chippy challenge....I adore how you've altered that chippy...looks fabulous.... Sooo glad you had time to join in:):):)

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

I'm so glad Lizzy inspired you to join us at off the Rails. you have nailed this one!

Unknown said...

Well you totally rocked the boy layout and I love the way you used your chippies. Thanks for joining in at Off the Rails :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY