Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Smile says it all 2




I created this LO after one of Rachelle Minett’s inspirational classes at Scrapping Outback.


 


The photo is of my younger DS – one day I went in to his bedroom and found him with NO nappies on...

…hence the title - and the sub title “be Free” LOL


 



Supplies used:


SO White & sunflower cardstock; We R Memory Keepers paper (Family Keepsake – Grace); Brilliance ink (Thyme); The Crafter’s Workshop & other stencils; WOW chipboard title (The Smile says it all); Tim Holtz Distress stain (spun sugar) and Distress paint (bundled sage); Adirondack Acrylic Paint dabber (citrus); Plaid extreme glitter (Peridot); Tattered Angels glimmer mist (olive vine);  Couture Creations adhesives; Basic Grey stamp (sugar rush); miscellaneous stash includes felt stars, Washi tapes, Helmar Scrap dots, Crafty Ann Brick Lattice diePrima Marketing Resin oval frame, flowers, wood word (be free) & packaging
 Purple Pumpkin hessian flower;  7dots Studio alpha stickers (Domestic Goddess), twine, mesh,  Li’l Davis clay phrases (play), Kaiser collectable die cuts, paper clip, flags.















I hope you enjoyed my last LO for September – on with my study assessments now…




For anyone out there who might like to see HOW I created this LO - I also decided to make a  mini tute  - for practice of course LOL  you will find it in my Google Docs here :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vz4TdguXlVbrjqBT-W1vaO796JUNBUaWuSp2NO-cbdg/edit?usp=sharing ...

That's all until next month's Scrapping Outback blog challenge...TFL...
Hearts ‘n’ hugs xxx Mazz xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY