Sunday, March 1, 2015

Boys' Dreams...


Gidday!! I’m here with my 1st LO for this month’s ScrappingOutback ‘white with a twist’ colour challenge…and what a fabulous concoction of colours we have too!! 

 

The photo in my LO was taken in Kaukapakapa NZ, where we stayed with good friends, these gorgeous energized boys, and their planes (of course lol)… The plane that the younger boy (right) is holding a Sportsman C/L trainer that belonged to my Dlh back in circa 1979 :)

Naturally, they now have dreams of flying planes like their dad and my Dlh who were BFF’s during their school days. I had so much fun with this challenge, not only the colours but with these versatile - Made in Australia :) - Cocoa Vanilla Studio pps & accessories now available in the Scrapping Outback Shop

 

Tips:

I’ve used a black pen to draw ‘tracks’ where the plan has been – giving movement

I’ve used the wood veneer stars to cover the ‘coloured’ stars and liquid pearls to colour in the (required brown) ‘coloured’ planes - giving depth

  

Supplies used:

 


Couture Creations double sided tape & 3Dfoam dots



Coco Vanilla Studio - Flying High pps (Super Star and Up & Away)


Coco Vanilla Studio – Flying High Flair button (cute) & Wood veneer (stars, cloud, chevrons)

http://scrappingoutback.com/cocoa-vanilla-studio-collection-flying-high-flair-buttons?search=cocoa vanilla &

http://scrappingoutback.com/cocoa-vanilla-studio-collection-flying-high-wood-veneer?search=cocoa vanilla



The Crafters Workshop & Prima stencils


Lindy’s Stamp Gang Moon Shadow Mist (Buccaneer Bronze)


Dusty Attic c/b (title: dreams & fence)


VersaMark Watermark (stamp pad)


 Brilliance ink (black)


EK Success Zigzag punch

Black pen

Helmar 450 Quick Dry adhesive







The little bronze plane charms are from my2angels – they’re not listed 4sale – so if you’d like a ‘spare’ 1 or 2 for 0.45c each, please message Tracy via the website or Facebook








Thanks for looking everyone and happy Mad March - hugs ‘’n hearts xxx Mazz XXX







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY