Saturday, December 26, 2015

Treasure each Day

 
(even Luna got a prawn lol)
 G'day from this hot and beautiful sunny afternoon in Beenleigh, Qld :) Hopefully you've all managed to survive Christmas day, with not too much of a sore tum or hangover LOL. We were lucky to be invited to our neighbour's home and shared a yummy Christmas day lunch - DLH and I brought the ham and I made the pavlova.

  Our lovely generous neighbours cooked the roast turkey AND the prawns as well as providing the beautiful table setting. 

 Thanks  SO much Karen and Chris - you, Zoe, Lily, Luna AND Buddy were awesome company and yes, we accept your invite back in 2016!!! ha ha ha !!!
On that note, I was inspired to create this LO for Words or Whatever (WOW)'s challenge #2 when I remembered some photos from our Thailand trip that hadn't been scrapped :) 
I took these photos of the lily ponds in Sukhothai, Thailand on 25th December 2008 during our Christmas lunch :)
 
Supplies:




LSG embossing powder (Raspberry Lemonade)








Other: Texture paste, pink gel pen
and after all the teases, here's the whole layout:
Christmas Day 2008
Here's to a great "Boxing Day" holiday and festive season - hugs and hearts as always xxx Mazz xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY