Saturday, January 2, 2016

BELIEVE - BE YOU Scrapping Outback January 2016

  
White with a twist of silver, grey and a touch of black
HAPPY 2016!!!!!!!
 What better way to start off Scrapping Outback's 2016 and the White With a Twist challenge - than the festive, versatile theme hues of white, silver, grey and a touch of black?
 
I created the first Lay-Out "BELIEVE - Fly, Spread Your Wings" because I just adored the photo from the day my sister first added it to her FB profile...
AND because she keeps mentioning that she LOVES butterflies - as do I....I love the symbol of the butterfly and this DS (I have 4 sisters) has overcome and is still enduring many 'challenges' to become a beautiful butterfly ;)
"BELIEVE" Supplies:
Bo Bunny Enchanted papers (rose) and fairy tales glitter paper; The crafter’s Workshop template (#554 butterfly collage); Imaginarium Designs chipboard (feather);


 Lindy’s Stamp Gang (LSG) Starburst mist (frozen Jack Frost); LSG embossing powder (pinely white and silver moon sapphire); Petaloo and Prima flowers;

 Petaloo and Prima canvas and vellum butterflies;
 Prima wood icons (believe);

Couture Creations double sided tape; VersaMark watermark stamp pad; Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (pearl) and silver. Other:
Texture paste; Viva crackling colour (white); Ranger liquid pearls (silver);
 Dina Wakley for Ranger stamps (scribbly insects); Georgia Heald for The Scrapbook Diaries stamps (Fly and Spread your wings); Stampendous shaved ice.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
and here's my second inspiration:
 I've been wanting to create the LO "BE YOU" for a while but waiting for just the right challenge colours !!!   And now that this nephew ( I have a few of these too LOL) is now grown up, I think I am able to say that he is certainly unique, being himself and he knows what he wants and goes after it just like the "eye of the tiger" :)
I've had this photo of my nephew playing the role of a white tiger for a long time - and I'm very happy with the results.
 "BE YOU" Supplies: Scrapping Outback Cardstock (white) ; WOW wood veneer title (Be You) ;
Prima Marketing stencil, resin frame, wood icons and Colour À La Crèmes (black and dark grey);
The crafter’s workshop template (#454 specimen); Lindy’s Stamp Gang (LSG) Starburst mist (frozen Jack Frost); Couture Creations double sided tape  ; Versa colour ink (black) ; Petaloo and Prima flowers;
Kaisercraft Into the wild collection stamp; Dusty Attic chipboard  (foliage#2) #DA1292; Manor House Creations Ornate frame (flourish black) ;
 Other: Helmar 450 quick-dry glue, Texture paste, muslin
 

 I'm really pleased to say that I'm hoping to get more challenges done during 2016. I really love 'scrapping' and crafting - utilising my photographic memories, and others' photographs too, as my time and my way to relax and unwind.
 Until next time...I hope you all have a WONDERFUL, SAFE and healthy 2016 and beyond.   As always, thanks so much for popping over today - loads of hugs 'n' hearts  Mazz xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY