- Using the 12x12-Moroccan-ALTA137 to mask, I sprayed the Lindy’s Stamp Gang “Mission Bells Brown” Starburst (close where the photo goes, and just lightly round the edges)
- I tore approximately 2cm from the top and bottom edges, then lightly sprayed water around all 4 edges, distressing heavily and inked with Pinecone Ink and left to dry
- I cut 3x 2.5cm strips of patterned paper, lightly distressed and inked them. I adhered 2 to the top and bottom where I had torn (above).
- I used my EK Success punch and placed the 3rd piece approximately 9cm up from the bottom on top of some (stash) sacking; and made a few dark brown and aqua spats for interest
- I then embossed all the chippies and threaded the punched paper (and c/b hearts) with the same sacking twine
- I then placed and adhered the photo - taken at Rainbow's End, Sept 2010 - along with the "messy camera" chippie, flowers and butterflies.
Thanks so much to WOW for this amazing and fun challenge...thanks to my visitors for popping in here today...I wonder what's next? Till next time ... hearts 'n' hugs xxxMazzxxx