The SO Design Team look forward to your 'have a go' in October, see how many of these colours you can use...
AND the Layout is to be inspired by ALL the colours in this photo prompt above; as usual you need to go HERE http://scrapping-outback.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/october-2015-white-with-twist-challenge.html to get all the info. My Supplies:
- Scrapping Outback Cardstock (white)
- We R Memory Keepers paper (White Out Collection - Nonsense - Silly Sally)
- White Gesso
- White Crackle texture paste
- The Crafter's Workshop template (Mini chevron tiles)
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabios: (Luscious Lime, Ocean Breeze Blue, Rizzo's Rowdy Red and Mango Mania)
- Claudine Hellmuth Studio semi-gloss acrylic paints (dash of red and yellow pastel)
- Rainbow Splendour felt bracket
- Charm's Creations felt star
- The Resin Rainbow Glass birdy and Resin dots
- Washi tapes
- Orange onion bag
Until later in the month, have a great week and weekend ahead.
hug's n' hearts xxx Mazz xxx