Thursday, May 21, 2015
Saturday, April 18, 2015
- Using the 12x12-Moroccan-ALTA137 to mask, I sprayed the Lindy’s Stamp Gang “Mission Bells Brown” Starburst (close where the photo goes, and just lightly round the edges)
- I tore approximately 2cm from the top and bottom edges, then lightly sprayed water around all 4 edges, distressing heavily and inked with Pinecone Ink and left to dry
- I cut 3x 2.5cm strips of patterned paper, lightly distressed and inked them. I adhered 2 to the top and bottom where I had torn (above).
- I used my EK Success punch and placed the 3rd piece approximately 9cm up from the bottom on top of some (stash) sacking; and made a few dark brown and aqua spats for interest
- I then embossed all the chippies and threaded the punched paper (and c/b hearts) with the same sacking twine
- I then placed and adhered the photo - taken at Rainbow's End, Sept 2010 - along with the "messy camera" chippie, flowers and butterflies.
Thanks so much to WOW for this amazing and fun challenge...thanks to my visitors for popping in here today...I wonder what's next? Till next time ... hearts 'n' hugs xxxMazzxxx
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
Thanks for popping over today, please don’t forget to leave a wee message to let me know you visited…
hugs ‘n’ hearts xxx Mazz xxx
Marie Mazz CAIRNS
You will find I have lots of 'favourite' pass-times!! but my favourite 'loves" are: My best friend forever (BFF)soulmate Ian (aka Biggles) and my 2 handsome sons, 2 gorgeous princess grandaughters and an adorable prince grandson - who I LOVE to bits and wouldn't swap for the world. I love to spend time at home in my scrap space and out on our balcony looking towards the glorious Australian bush...I am an obsessive compulsive scrapbooker and scrapbooking products, which I love to share. I also ADORE working with children, love card-making, stamping, collect turtles (not real ones!) postage stamps and postcards,
Cooking, Entertaining, Eating Out, Photography, Listening To Music, Latin American dance, Rock And Roll, watching Movies with Ian. I love to make people smile...I have a passion for people, especially children, from 'diverse' and multi-cultural backgrounds hence my love of travel and sharing different beliefs and cultures as well. so...
"May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun
And find your shoulder to light on,
To bring you luck, happiness and riches
Today, tomorrow and beyond.