Saturday, February 16, 2013

Live Laugh Love Be Happy

Good afternoon to all - I've managed to find some time to create this afternoon, as promised, for the Scrapbooking Top 50 "Date Night" cybercrop.
 
I've chosen to go see "A romantic chick flick" and the criteria for "Vicki's Movie Date" challenge is to scrap a Love themed LO with at least 2 hearts.
This is what I've come up with. The photos are of my parents on their cruise around Australia a couple of years ago. 
They totally deserved it too - in recognition of their 50th Wedding anniversary
I had not idea where the background cardstock came from but the rest of the pp and collectables are  from the Kaiser Pickled Pear Collection...I just adore them. 

I've covered the silver charms (anchor, passport and ship's steering wheel) from my2angels with liquid pearls to match the colours on the butterflies and my own rosettes.

You will see I've found another use for my new heart template too!
The feathers and bling ribbon came from my stash and the lovely round flower/heart came from the gorgeous talented Chloe over at Rainbow Spendour.

Thanks for looking and joining in this afternoon, till the next time, hugs'n'hearts, Mazz :)

3 comments:

2amscrapper said...

This is wonderful!

sarah martin said...

This is gorgeous Mazz. The heart template looks wonderful and the embellies are perfect. I have left you love in the gallery forum too. Glad you found the time to scrap today xx

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Mazz and great idea colouring the charms to match the layout:) Also love the idea of the heart template

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY