This month's colours (lime/green with small amounts of lemon & orange!) over at the Scrapping Outback White With a Twist challenge were definitely a toughie for me; However, once I'd decided to share what I call a 'lucky' day it became easier - because of Raymond the Koala's blanket colour lol
Raymond is one 'lucky' Koala - weighing just 260 grams when he was found in 2012 abandoned beside a road west of Brisbane, lying to his dead mother. He was taken to a shelter and when we saw him in June 2013, he was having a cuppa with his carer in a local shopping centre.
Here is the link (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2543358/Plucky-little-marsupial-seriously-ill-dead-mother-thrives-nursed-health.html ) of some professional photos that are heaps better than my smart phone 'impromptus'
He was just lovely and when I asked the carer how he got his name, she just smiled and said "everybody loves Raymond" .. .makes sense he was so cute holding the teaspoon while he drank his tea LOL
and here's the whole LO :)
- Scrapping Outback Cardstock (white)
- Manor House Creations flowers
- Prima Marketing adhesive chipboard & flowers
- art Extravagance Texture Crackle paste
- Viva Inka Gold (jade)
- Ranger Glimmer Mist (key lime pie)
- WOW Alta 111 template
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio (luscious lime)
- Rub-on koala
- Spanish moss
- gold tissue paper
- Kaiser texture stamp
- VersaColor Ink
- green masking tape (from dlh's stash LOL)
- Resin Rainbow 'dots'
- my2angels teapot pin and spoon charm
- little wooden Koala is from The Woodcraft Gallery - I also used these in 3 canvases that appear in my blog header