Thursday, January 19, 2012

"Row, row, row your boat"...


                  “Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Life is but a Dream"
 Ironically,
I was in bed most of Tuesday with a migraine, and believe it or not while I was ‘dreaming’ after taking my (prescription) drugs,  I was inspired to submit another LO over at Scrap That Song with this nursery rhyme. …now I guess you really are getting a clearer picture of my ‘warped’ sense of humour LOL…  I was also wondering how to design the LO, so I decided to use the sketch over at the Boxx for inspiration – here’s the original sketch   

You will note that I’m not really into cropping my photos down into circles, so I have torn the pp and rolled it back. The photo is of my beautiful granddaughters during their boat holiday near Kawau Island last Summer. The photo is taped behind the pp.
You can also see more interpretations of the same sketch over at Mary and Geli’s blogs (just click on the names for the links)  . I’ve been trying really hard to use up ‘old’ pps and some of my stash, and these are what I have used:
Kaszazz pp, dies and flowers; Purple Pumpkin (mushroom) button; Creative Memories (Kiwi) stickers; Charms Creations lovely lollipop (sun); Eye Candy Magic crochet button; Scrapping Outback fabric remnants; Prima mask; Glimmer Mist; Websters (alpha) stickers; UNKNOWN sorry :( felt flowers…do you recognise them because I really would love to give you credit for the colours that match (IMHO) perfectly !!


I hope you’re all having a great week. I’m still job hunting, but the ‘vibes’ are better this week than last.  Hope to share something over the weekend {hearts’n’hugs} Mazz xx


4 comments:

amanda73 said...

the felt flowers are sams at eye candy magic

love that layout, love your idea of rolling the pp back over the photo

Susanne said...

What a vibrant page you've made. And that sketch is unusual too - I like it!

bappleicious said...

Those colours are SO IN YA FACE - I love it - thanks for playing - AGAIN - you ROK Mazz

Noels said...

Wow love it.. great take on STS challenge and the Boxx sketch challenge...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY