Monday, October 25, 2010

2 LO's = 6 Challenges LOL



So you learn something new every day!! I'm REALLY happy about the way both of these LO's turned out - specially since I think I've managed to fit so much criteria :)
The top LO is of my elder son Robin on his 1st birthday..."Such Innocence" It's so hard to believe he's 27 already. The words around the edges are: “Even before the stars lit up the sky, Our little boy had a special place
in the heart of God. He’ll bring us timeless moments of wonder,
Endless treasures of joy, Countless gifts of love.
We’ll cradle him in our arms for now. We’ll hold him in our hearts forever.”
© Kimberly Rinehart
Now Robin has such beautiful adorable innocent children (as usual I'm certainly not a biased Nana) and of course alot of my inspiration and LO's come from them (including the lower one). Apart from the Kaiser pp I've also used the corrogated cardboard and some masking with Glimmer Mist. The Title Chippie has just the smallest amount of Glitter Glass adhered...The challenges for "Such Innocence" are:
1. Southern Girls - Glass Glitter used for 'sparkle' challenge.
2.Pages In Time - Weekly Sketch - by Karen.
3. Scrapping Outback - Rachelle Minette's October DT kit.

The second LO is of my younger princess GD, Shyla, having heaps of fun on her bike on holiday in Pururi Bay (NZ). My DH & I spent a short time camping at Whangaruru North Head with Robin, his partner and the GK's last Summer and we also had a ball. Yes thes pics are priceless, and I am glad to say Shy was OK:) I'm SO amazed how many sketches are alike this month LOL...The challenges for "Pricess" are:
1. Get Picky - Sketch #1.
2. Scrapping Outback - Julie's sketch challenge.
3. Handmade by Suzanne - October Sketch - by their guest designer Michelle Fowler.

oh and please note I have popped in a wee message below the close-ups here:
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


BTW I may just be MIA for a while...For at least the remainder of this week...I'm working on a horrendus paper war...preparing for my new career venture...for those that arent 'in the know' (LOL) I'm in the process of becoming a Family Day Care "Nana"...there's alot more to 'being a professional child carer' than meets the eye, so to speak and the amount of paper is one of them !! If you care to watch Mazz's Munkins blogspot ...I'll hopefully be updating there too, so take care, {heart you} hugs and TFL :)

11 comments:

Carol said...

Firstly good luck with all your paper work.I love both your layouts,especially the bottom one,i really love the effect of action shoots,looks fantastic.Thanks so much for joining us at southern girls

Tina Connolly said...

Hi Mazz, Both layouts look fantastic, great details you've included on then, and the words on the 1st layout suit if perfectly.
Good luck with that paperwork!

Christine said...

What gorgeous photos, both layouts are beautiful!

Sue said...

Mazz, Loving both LOs.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Gorgeous layout - I love the doily and the pleated paper! Thank you so much for joining in at Get Picky :)

Nikki xx said...

Great layout Mazz :) Thanks for joining us at Get Picky for our very first challenge too!

Sue said...

Mazz, Go check out my blog, as I have a Blog Award for you. I see you already have it once, but I don't see anything in the rules that says you can't get it again.

Sue said...

Mazz, Actually there are two Blog Awards waiting for you.

Unknown said...

Wow! Both these layouts looks fantastic! Love all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.
Alicia xx

Samantha said...

OMG!! Mazz your so clever!1 fitting all the challneges! WOW! each layout is just stunning! i love how much texture you have created and the photos are just perfect!! Good luck with all that paper work XX{HUGS}

Michelle Singer said...

Just Beautiful! I love both layouts. Thank you so much for entering it in our challenge. I hope to see you again at the next Southern Girls Challenge. xxx
Hugz,
Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY