Wednesday, December 28, 2011

SO…this is (our) Christmas



My DH and I have just had the most amazing, relaxing holiday ever!!! Oh yes we go on our mini vacations, and yes we’ve been to New Zealand three times this year, oh and we went to Thailand in 2008…but honestly you have to go Dorrigo, NSW and surrounds, to really understand how to ‘seriously’ RELAX… I just love this photo and I was inspired to take on the Scrap That Song (Christmas theme) challenge this morning and this is what I’ve come up with. 


The photo was taken (by a charming young Dutch exchange student from Griffith Gold Coast) right in front of the Crystal Shower Falls, on the Dorrigo National Park’s ‘Wonga Walk’ at the Rainforest Centre.  The day we walked the track, was overcast, with cloud and mist so low we felt like we were walking in the clouds!! Of course the waterfalls, as you can see, were playing beautifully too.
Actually we saw some of the best waterfalls we’ve seen in Australia in Dorrigo, so it definitely a must do.   I’ve ‘lifted’ (with permission of course!) the design for the LO from my cyber friend Marg Oliver…I just couldn’t resist the big ribbon and bow  friends  LOL



Does anyone out there recognise those lovely handmade brown/green & pearled flowers?  I honestly cant remember where I got them, so sorry I cant give credit for those. 


The pps are from Authentique and Simple Stories from My2Angels – all else from you stash …SO…this is our Christmas and I sincerely hope you’re having as much fun and relaxation over your Christmas season …please STAY SAFE,  {hearts'n'hugs} Mazz

4 comments:

Dolly B said...

Thanks Mazz for joining in the challenge at STS Mazz, Fantastic layout and looks like a magical place, lucky girl

Cheers
Mary x

Sue said...

Glad you had such a fab holiday.

Great LO.

bappleicious said...

I have heard a bit about Dorrigo - one of my ex uncles lives there - great LO and thanks for playing at STS

Anonymous said...

That does look like a fab place to holiday. Thanks for playing along at STS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY