Tuesday, March 13, 2012

MAKE A WISH and Imagine

...MAKE A WISH - live your dreams....
Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I have 2 LO's to share
First up "MAKE A WISH - Live your dreams" created for Mad About Scrappin's March challenge with the following criteria:
  • Use Kraft cardstock : Base/background and rosette (bottom left) :)
  • Use 2 additional colours: I've chosen green and brown (and shades of those 2) :)
  • Use book paper: layering my own hand made flowers :)
  • Use bare chipboard: Tiny birds on branches and leaves :)
The photos are of my 2 DS's happily cuddling and still idolizing each other - DS#1 adored Teenage Mutant Turtles - his fave was Rafael :) :) :)

 Inspiration for the LO came from the Scrap Lounge March sketch (and theme "the men in my life"):

Supplies used: Kraft & Bazzill c/s; Kaiser pps, & envelope (Up up & away); old book pp (pin wheels); Tim Holtz Idea-Ology wheels; Charm's Creations lollipop; Eye Candy Magic bottle top;
my2angels turtle charm; twine; Scrap FX chipboard; A lil somethin' mist me(branches); glimmer mist (a la chocolate); My Minds eye dye (bird's nest and brads); Flourish with a bling pearls.
I've thoroughly enjoyed co ordinating this. I love the way the colours seemed to just blend.  TFL :)





The second LO is "imagine" - which was one I created at the Greenbank Scrap book shop's retreat in January.
...imagine...
The class was taught by the lovely Kutalicious ladies and naturally the LO uses 2 of their wonderful products: the acrylic gates and the mask around the photo.
I've used the beautiful Sweet Nothings pp and wooden bird from Kaiser.
 The cameo and butterflies were cut from the pp and covered with Ranger crackle glossy accents.
The photo was taken by my DH while I was 'chatting' with my DGS in NZ last September.
Other: Glimmer mist (turquoise & antique brass); ribbon, versamark and embossing powder (on the black acrylic Kutalicious gates) gauze, book paper, ribbon and Martha Stweart border punch. 
Thanks for popping by, I do hope you're having a great week. please visit again. {hugs'n'hearts} Mazz xxx

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Wow, the details you add to layouts always blow my mind. Nicely done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY