Friday, November 26, 2010

5 Generations (priceless memories)

YES! as promised I do have LO for you today, I've just finished it after procrastinating on this one for a few weeks. This LO was originally designed by my friend Geli for class early November. I have adapted it slightly as you will see from the link. The photos were taken around the 14th May 2004 just after my first GD was born and we had a family gathering to celebrate my meeting her. My darling grandma was still alive then, so we were so fortunate to have these pics of the "5 generations"..i love the photos - and these pics are truly priceless treasures for me. I'm entering this into the challenge at Southern Girls as you can see I have used my fave colour, orange the colour of compassion...you can see it's a real "me colour".. dont forget the 'Wicked Wonderland CyberCrop' is on at Scrapping Outback this weekend too...starts at 7pm Brisbane time...Although I'm 'otherwise committed' tonight, I will be popping in to SO over the weekend to see what the crop is all about. enjoy your (Black in the USA) Friday and hope to catch up over the w/e. TFL :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Carol said...

What fabulous photos and i really love that bingo card,such a special layout.Thanks for shareing it with us at southern girls

Sue said...

Fabby LO.

Loving the new look blog, but it did take ages to open completely for me.

Deb Mitchell said...

Ohhhh just gorgeous Mazz, Gorgeous work Hun & thanks for joining us at Southern Girls for this Challenge

Hugz

Deb

Louise F NZ said...

The orange looks great Mazz! Gorgeous layout. Thanks for playing along at Southern Girls Challenges

Julie said...

Great Layout,so much to see! Thankyou for sharing it with us at Southern Girls,Have a great weekend,Julie.x

karenw said...

This is a beautiful Lo, the layering is wonderful. very scrummy. Thanks for joining s at southern girls.

Samantha said...

Oh Mazz! this is just WOW!! i love the design of the layout and the pp are perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY