Sunday, April 10, 2011

just the 3 of us

"just the 3 of us"


Finally, sigh, I have finished the LO that's been sitting on my desk since I blogged last....maybe even longer...I've been wanting to scrap this for so long now, but I havent been able to come up with a LO suitable. Then I decided to use the sketch from the new site "Once Upon A...Sketch".  The DT members there all look so talented and amazing, so I certainly cant compete but I love their styles and as you already know I'm a great fan of sketches ...so here's my first entry into their first challenge LOL. The hand written journalling (word count=73 yahoo) reads " You guys really didn’t want your formal photo taken that day… but ‘resistance is futile’ LOL. When you eventually realised how important it was for me to get a photo of “just the 3 of us” you went crazy!! You held me down and tried to tickly me too. This is what we ended up with and I LOVE IT!! I will treasure this photo forever!! I truly love you both, Mum xxx" have a great week all xxx Mazz

8 comments:

Irma said...

Love your page! so glad you played along with us!

Susanne said...

I'm always amazed and delighted at the details that go on your layouts - wonderful. I'm off to check out that sketch site.

Sue said...

Another fab LO. I like the colour combination.

Lou said...

Gorgeous LO and love your take on the sketch and the journalling too!! Wonderful to se you at Once Upon....
Lou xx

Rossella said...

Thank so much for your entry on Once Upon A Sketch! This layout make happy with this colours!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Happy, colourful and bright! A delight to looks at. Thanks for playing along at Once Upon A..Sketch,

Irini said...

Your page is fabulous....so bright and full of life! love all your embellishments!!

Samantha said...

Oh Mazz! it's great to see you have gottin into too the papers again, what a fantastic photo! fun of fun and love! love the lovely butterflie you have used and i lov how you have used this sketch! Thanks for leaving me love on my blog, totally Heart heart you too! MWAH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY