Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Water Baby

 
As promised last week, here's a LO I just couldnt resist LOL....I've created this LO, of my elder DGD (about 8 years ago) one for this month's sketch over at Sketches With a Twist (aka SWAT):

and ALSO for Scrapping Outback
  (aka SO) because my 'home away from home" SO is sponsoring this month's prize over at SWAT :)
You should see the amazing examples the SWAT design team ladies have created too :)
As well as the sketch, I have attempted Julie Hill's chipboard challenge - using Perfect Pearls Mists on my chippie title, which is designed by Rachelle Minett (SB Master and owner at SO). 
No where near the high calibre of Jules' but you can see the 'sparkle' of the pearl if you look closely LOL...while you're browsing over at SO you should see the amazing talent of Julie, AND her step by step tutorial on HOW just click on the link HERE..you WONT be disappointed :)

Supplies:
Cosmo Cricket pp and cardstock; Rachelle Minett Water Baby c/b title; recycled netting; spotlight 'sparkly' mesh fabric; Marg's Bits'n'pieces buttons; Eye Candy Magic bird pin, crochet button and fima cloud; Martha Stewart edge punch, my2angels embelishment made from: filligree, roses, leaves & chain, felt frame'I am beautiful' charm, angel charming chain; hand made flowers, rafia, Versa Magic (spanish olive) ink, Versa Color (pacific) ink; clear utee, Ranger Perfect Pearls mists (heirloom gold), gel pen; Helmar adhesives. 
Thanks so much for looking all... watch this space for my Stopover#2 layout for the Top50 Scrapbooking Amazing Race, have a great week, hearts'n'hugs Mazz xxx

6 comments:

Kim Ewins said...

Gorgeous layout Mazz...love it!

Dolly B said...

What a cute pic and fabulous layout Mazz

Rachael Funnell said...

FANTASTIC layout Mazz... All the Embellishes look Great & What a TOTALLY ADORABLE photo!!
THANKS for playing along at SWAT!!

Lizzyc said...

This is gorgeous.. the adorable photo really grabs my eye and then those flowers look amazing.. thanks for joining in at Sketches with a Twist!

Laurie said...

this layout is just gorgeous, love the flower! thanks for joining us at swat!

ddazzled71 said...

What a fabulous fun layout of your little water baby Maz. I am loving the wonderful details and those flowers are as Lizzy says amazing. Thanks so much for joining us at SWAT for September and I do hope you will join us again soon.
Danie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY