Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dining Out

True to my promises :)
This is my LO for Stop#2 over at "India" for the Top 50 Scrapbooking Australia Amazing Race...The criteria to be included on the layout for India are as follows:
1. Create a "busy" layout with lots on the page to look at..oh yeah - totally my style and yep it is sure busy "with lots to look at" too LOL
2. Use at least 2 bright colours...oh year I've used brights all over - orange, pink and green :)
3. Use gold somewhere on your layout... I've used gold embossing powder, gold ribbon with gold bling and gold liquid pearls.
The photo is of my DM and DD, with my DH and I, at a little local Indian restaurant, during my parents' visit (from NZ) when they toured Australia in 2008. 
Since the country, although not literate, was India I thought it was about time to create this memory :)
Supplies used:
Crafty Kids Cardstock; American Crafts, Bo Bunny, Making Memories and Fancy Pants pps; The Crafters Workshop template; texture paste; A2Z Scraplets Chipboard titleD-Lish Scraps Cabachon Resin Flowers and gold Washi masking tape; Kaiser birdcage die; orange hand made (cupcake pp) flower from Alison in Shazza's flower swap;  my2angels cutlery and passport charms; my2angels bird on branch pins; eye candy magic fimo cloud and orange owl; Artee gold embossing powder; Scrap Th!s felt flags; ink, ribbon, bling, recycled netting, helmar adhesives.
Please drop over the the Amazing Race and have a peek at some of the beautiful, talented work in the entries...you truly will be amazed!!!
Thanks for visiting, until next stop...(Antarctica due Monday 1st October) ...hugs'n'hearts Mazz xxx

1 comment:

2amscrapper said...

I love the bright colors and great details.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY