Sunday, October 28, 2012

At the Beach

This LO was inspired by the talented Tracy Keilty, owner at my2angels - and an amazing teacher, mentor and embellishment queen. I've always found the my2angels classes to be "no strangers here - only friends we havent met yet".
 I'm always laughing, learning new techniques and creating (Tracy says havoc LOL); best of all we get to SHOP at reasonable prices always guaranteed to please. The BEST part is of course the new friends I've made at Tracy's Sunday afternoon classes.
I've created this LO for the my2angels October theme "Summer"...actually as usual these are photos that have been just sitting gathering dust, waiting to be scrapped. 
The photos are of my younger DS on a north Auckland beach.
By the look of his 'fair' skin (and no hat?) I think I remember it was the first time he'd been in the sun LOL.
Supplies used:
Simple Stories pps (100 days of Summer & Aweso{me} collections); Crafty Kids die cut outs(Lucy’s beach bear); my2angels charms, dried starfish and Nature charming button; Croco Crackling colour (gold); starfish button unknown; 7gypsies word stickers; Brilliance ink (rocket red); Versa Color ink (black); Stampendous embossing enamel (aged ochre); Crafter’s Workshop (Dylusions) mask); Helmar adhesives;  Adorn it alpha stickers; Scrappin-Gear sleek writer pen.
So thanks so much for popping over - please say "hi" on my comments, so I know you've been :)...till next time....hugs'n'hearts and have a great week....Mazz xxx

2 comments:

Susanne said...

I love the playful energy of this page - nicely done.

Sharon Pick said...

Great page Mazz and I love the new look of your blog well done . Shazz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY