I can hardly believe have some time to participate in an extra challenge (or maybe 2?) lol.
I didn't know the colour of the September White With One (WW1) challenge when I decided to buy the beautiful kit from The Resin Rainbow, but once I saw the beautiful SOUL PEA colour of the kit when it arrived I knew this photo would be perfect! I'd had both the Black and White, and the colour photos printed for when 'just the right' challenge came along :)
Here's this month's WW1 mood board - also perfect for my childhood photo.
- The Resin Rainbow September SOUL PEA colour kit (bespoke flowers, circle fabric, ribbon, twill, resin rose
- Kaiser paper (Basecoat IV, scraped)
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio (T-bird Turquoise)
- 2 Crafty Designs chipboard title (precious)
- Brilliance ink (white and pearlescent chocolate)
- Prima Marketing flowers
- Helmar scrapdots for 3d effect (fussy cut colour photo placed on b&w photo)
so here is the finished LO, after all the teasing LOL
thanks for visiting today....
till next time...
hugs 'n' hearts xxx Mazz xxx